[CW-Grad] FW: Atlantis Award for Best Poem: Deadline Extended

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 1 16:29:59 PDT 2012

From: The Poets Billow [mailto:thepoetsbillow at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2012 4:04 PM
Subject: Atlantis Award for Best Poem: Deadline Extended

Dear Fellow Poets,

The Poet's Billow is pleased to announce that we have extended our deadline for the Atlantis Award from October 1st to October 15th. The winner of The Atlantis Award, given for a best poem, receives $100, publication, and the opportunity to be interviewed on The Poet's Billow web site. The winning poem will also be nominated for any other award for which it qualifies, including a Pushcart Prize.

Details can be found at http://thepoetsbillow.org/poetry-awards/the-atlantis-award/

This is a great opportunity for any poet seeking to interact with a new audience and to express his/her ideas about and experiences with poetry.

We look forward to reading your work.

Sincerely,

Michelle Bonczek & Rob Evory