[CW-Grad] TED Posting for MFA THEA students and alumni

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Fri Nov 30 14:49:51 PST 2012

Please find attached a posting for independent contractor opportunities with TED Conferences in La Quinta. This posting would also be suited for previous students of the following academic programs:

Tourism / Hospitality
Event Management
Theater Arts (Technical Stage Design)
Architectural Design

If you are able to access some of these alumni mailing lists, please feel free to send it to them as well.

Thank you kindly,
Ariella

Ariella Fong
TED Conferences LLC
#206-930 West 1st Street
North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada  V7P 3N4
T +1 (778) 340 8872 PST ext. 127
F +1 (778) 340 8873 PST
E ariella at ted.com
www.ted.com | "Ideas Worth Spreading"