[CW-Grad] From alumnus Eric Montgomery: "Not By Choice" web series

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 28 14:48:48 PST 2012

Check it out!

It's Eric Montgomery. I hope is well. I'm contacting you in regards to a new web series that I helped write this summer. The show is called Not By Choice and it's the story of a young blue collar family man who loses his job and is forced to sell illegal cable to make ends meet. Here's the link to the trailer: http://www.notbychoiceseries.com/#!home/mainPage

We're trying to spread the word and get some traffic. Please circulate.