[CW-Grad] Shoe Stories: Bearing Our Soles

Regina Louise rloui001 at ucr.edu
Mon Nov 26 12:13:57 PST 2012

To My Dearest, MFA CoHo Friends:

I, Vivii Louise, am in DIRE NEED of stories (50-250 words) about shoes (
all types of boys included.) The stories can revolve around these themes:
LOVE
HATE
SEX
FRIENDSHIP
MOTHERS
FATHERS
PRIVILEGE
GRAND PARENTS
POVERTY
ENTITLEMENT
LOSS
FOUND
DESIRE
CUNTY
BITCHY
RACE
RACISM
ETHNIC HERITAGE
RELIGION(OUS)
GENDER
SEXUALITY
IDENTITY
LUST
GREED
COVETOUSNESS
HUMOROUS

I am particularly interested in a stories that actually tell a story about
SHOES and your relationship with them. If you all could send these to me no
later than December 31st, I'd LOVE it! The first ten people that submit and
are selected, will receive a complementary haircut. I trained/worked at
Vidal Sassoon for many years and can ROCK hair like nobodies business. I'm
also quite skilled in wigs, plugs, hair extensions, postiches, perms
(straight, curly) highlights, coloring and of course, hair cutting.
Hope this is enticement enough to stir your hearts and minds in an effort
to assist me in this wonderful project I am working on.

Please submit to my personal e-mail:
reginalouise at mac.com

All Best,
Vivii