[CW-Grad] Fwd: UCR Theatre - Golden Mean Players: CASTING CALL (Nov 20)

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Thu Nov 15 17:38:56 PST 2012

Subject: UCR Theatre - Golden Mean Players: CASTING CALL (Nov 20)

CASTING CALL for The UCR Golden Mean Players
Night of 10-minute Plays!

Interested in acting? Come audition for fun 10-minute plays written by your fellow UCR students!
No acting experience required. We will have sides prepared for you to read, or you can bring your own monologue!

Tuesday, November 20th
Theatre Lab, Humanities 411 (by the University Theatre and Olmsted)
7:00-9:00pm

Please note that our proposed performance date is Friday, December 7th.

If you cannot make the audition date but would still like to be a part of our show, feel free to contact Jennifer Zheng at
jzhen003 at student.ucr.edu