[CW-Grad] FW: Spry Literary Journal

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 7 08:25:58 PST 2012

From: Spry Literary Journal [mailto:editors at sprylit.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 8:14 PM
To: Bryan G Bradford
Subject: CFS: Spry Literary Journal

We are excited to announce the inception of Spry Literary Journal. We hope to inspire the students, faculty and friends of the University of California to learn more about our submission process. We are accepting submissions for this issue until November 15, 2012. Please let us know if we can provide you with any further information.

Best,
Erin A. Corriveau and Linsey Jayne
Editors
Spry Literary Journal

Spry Literary Journal is currently looking for submissions for its inaugural issue, which will be published in December 2012. We envision Spry as a literary journal that features undiscovered and established writers' concise, experimental, hybrid, modern, vintage or just-plain-vulnerable writing. We see this as a place for people who excel at taking risks, who thrive under pressure - for people whose words and rhythms are spry.

We accept all short forms of writing (fiction, nonfiction, poetry) and we also challenge you to write sparsely (under 750 words) through our Flash category. Submissions requested in all genres, and simultaneous submissions welcome. We have a strict blind submissions policy, and only accept writing through our submissions manager.

Please visit our submissions manager http://sprylit.submittable.com/submit for guidelines and to submit your work to us. We are receptive to any questions via email at editors at sprylit.com<mailto:editors at sprylit.com> and will respond as quickly as possible.