[CW-Grad] FW: We have a new independent bookstore near campus and a great eatery

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Fri Nov 2 08:57:00 PDT 2012

>From Andrew Winer:

Dear All,

Linda Nurick has opened Cellar Door Books just down Canyon Crest from campus in the Canyon Crest Towne Center, across from the great Jammin' Bread where a lot of faculty and students already enjoy coffee, lunch, and pastries.  Linda is already displaying many of our faculty's books in her front window, and definitely wants to support faculty authors and our MFA students.  The best way to support her store is to buy and order books through her, for yourself and/or for your classes.

Cellar Door Books
Canyon Crest Towne Center
951-787-7807
Email: linda at cellardoorbookstore.com<mailto:linda at cellardoorbookstore.com>