[CW-Grad] Fwd: Samuel Goldwyn Writing Awards - Deadline - June 4

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Thu May 31 11:58:09 PDT 2012

Reminder!!

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rorri Feinstein <Rorri at samuelgoldwyn.com>
Date: May 31, 2012 10:44:37 AM PDT
To: Rorri Feinstein <Rorri at samuelgoldwyn.com>
Subject: Samuel Goldwyn Writing Awards - Deadline - June 4

Dear Colleagues:

The deadline for submitting scripts is Monday, June 4, 2012 (until 11:59 PM).  We hope that you will encourage your students to submit their scripts at our website: http://www2.tft.ucla.edu/goldwyn.

Would you kindly remind your students that scripts and proof of enrollment must be uploaded in PDF format and they should receive a confirmation email that their scripts were successfully uploaded.

Many thanks for your help and participation.

Best regards,

Rorri Feinstein
Samuel Goldwyn Films
9570 West Pico Blvd. #400  | Los Angeles, CA 90035
direct:  (+) 310 860 3191  |  Fax: (+) 310 860 3195
rorri at samuelgoldwyn.com

Robin Russin

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto