[CW-Grad] video-capable types?

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Sat May 12 11:46:35 PDT 2012

Hi--

I've contacted but have not heard back from Media Resources about this, so was wondering if I could dig up a volunteer or two who has a decent camera:

Ken Robidoux, editor in chief of Connotation Press (he's also a UCR alumnus, and has championed and published many of our gang, as you probably know) is interviewing Chris Buckley on Tuesday, May 15, from around noon to 3PM. I expect this will be in Chris' office.

Would any of you media savvy types (Scott...? Andrea...?) be available to record this, for our own blogsite as well as to share on Connotation Press?

Is there money in it? No... what are you thinking, this one poet interviewing another poet!

If you can, please contact Ken directly for further details at:

Ken Robidoux <editor-in-chief at connotationpress.com>

If Media gets back to me with a yes, you'll be off the hook, but if not it'd be much appreciated.

Robin Russin

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto