[CW-Grad] UCR Emerita Judy Kronenfeld Reading at RCC

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Mar 13 23:06:06 PDT 2012

Thanks to UCR alumna Jo Scott-Coe!

Hi Robin,

Please promote this reading of UCR Emerita at Riverside Community
College! She will be our guest on Thursday, March 22, at 7 PM in the
Digital Library. The event is FREE and open to the public.

See flyer below.

Thanks--I hope you are well!

Jo

Robin Russin

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto