[CW-Grad] Nicelle Davis's "Becoming Judas" (The Film)

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 7 10:02:18 PST 2012

Alumna Nicelle Davis shares her latest project:

Here is the announcement for our new poetry collaboration with the link to YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2dEIL0hgWM
I am delighted to share our newest collaboration, Becoming Judas (The Film). This film is made in anticipation of the book Becoming Judas, which will be released from Red Hen Press in Fall of 2013.

Thank you again for all of your help. You are great great great.
Love to the UCR Family,
Nicelle Davis