[CW-Grad] Professor Goldberry Long, Winner of a 2012 Innovative Teaching Award

Andrea Gutierrez astridrea at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 11:12:46 PST 2012

Congrats, GB! What an honor!

Andrea

--
"There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."
- Anaïs Nin

(Sent from my mobile phone. I apologize for brevity.)On Mar 2, 2012 12:13 PM, Andrew Winer <andreww at ucr.edu> wrote:

Dear All,

Please join me in congratulating our own Professor Goldberry Long, whom the Academy of Distinguished Teachers has just chosen for a 2012 Innovative Teaching Award.

The purpose of the award is to recognize true excellence in teaching innovation by a UCR Academic Senate Faculty member.  This is a campus wide competition, and winning the award represents a significant achievement.

Well done, Goldberry!

Warmly,

Andrew

Andrew Winer