[CW-Grad] Professor Goldberry Long, Winner of a 2012 Innovative Teaching ...

CBEvered at aol.com CBEvered at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 10:18:06 PST 2012

Congrats to you! Chuck

In a message dated 3/2/2012 10:13:48 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
andreww at ucr.edu writes:

Dear  All,
Please join me in  congratulating our own  Professor Goldberry Long, whom
the Academy of  Distinguished Teachers has  just chosen for a 2012
Innovative Teaching Award.
The purpose of the award is to  recognize true excellence in teaching
innovation by a UCR Academic Senate  Faculty member.  This is  a campus wide
competition, and winning the award represents a significant  achievement.
Well done,  Goldberry!
Warmly,
Andrew
Andrew  Winer