[CW-Grad] Fwd: Paris Literary Prize Submissions Now Open

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Wed Jun 13 10:57:11 PDT 2012

Perhaps of interest

Begin forwarded message:

From: Paris Literary Prize <info at parisliteraryprize.org>
Date: June 13, 2012 10:50:12 AM PDT
To: <robin.russin at ucr.edu>
Subject: Paris Literary Prize Submissions Now Open

For complete information and submission guidelines:
www.parisliteraryprize.org

Copyright 2012 The Paris Literary Prize
Forward this email

This email was sent to robin.russin at ucr.edu by info at parisliteraryprize.org |
Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.
Shakespeare & Company | 37 rue de la Bûcherie | Paris | Île-de-France | 75005 | France

Robin Russin

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto