[CW-Grad] Alumna Melissa Harkness at Hollywood Fringe: "The Cannibal King"

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Mon Jun 4 10:05:17 PDT 2012

From Melissa--

New and revised! Be there or be eaten:

"I'm writing to tell you officially about my upcoming production of "The Cannibal King." I'm putting it up as a part of the Hollywood Fringe Festival  in two weeks. I am giving a student/professor/university discount. If they purchase through the Fringe link I posted below all they have to do is enter the discount code to get half off (discount code= STUDENT)."

Production info is as folllows:

When: June 15 & 16 at 8PM

June 22 & 23 at 8PM

Where: The Hudson Theatre

             6539 Santa Monica Blvd

             Los Angeles, CA 90038

Buy tickets at : http://www.hollywoodfringe.org/projects/701

Discount code: STUDENT

Tickets are $5.00 with the code, and $10.00 without.

Thanks and hope to see you soon,

Melissa Harkness

Robin Russin

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto