[CW-Grad] Congrats to Rachell Campbell--

CBEvered at aol.com CBEvered at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 18:49:02 PDT 2012

fantastic Rachell!

In a message dated 7/11/2012 9:06:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
robin.russin at ucr.edu writes:

--Who  just became Assistant Stage Manager and dramaturg for the
prestigious South  Coast Repertory Theatre.

Great news, Rachell!

Robin  Russin

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and  Writing for the Performing Arts
Department of Theatre
University of  California, Riverside
(213)  949-1061 cel
robin.russin at ucr.edu
http://robinrussin.com

"I try  all things; I achieve what I can." - Ishmael in "Moby Dick,"
written by Herman  Melville

"Deserve's got nothin' to do with it." - William Munny in  "Unforgiven,"
written by David Webb Peoples

"Hunger is the best spice."  - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by
Keiko  Nobumoto

CWgrad-announcements  mailing  list
CWgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu