[CW-Grad] FW: Call for Submissions - Cumberland River Review

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 23 09:32:01 PST 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Hillard, Graham [mailto:GHillard at trevecca.edu]
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 10:51 AM
To: Bryan G Bradford
Subject: Call for Submissions - Cumberland River Review

Dear Bryan Bradford:

My name is Graham Hillard, and I'm the editor of a new print journal of poetry, fiction, and creative nonfiction: The Cumberland River Review.  I'm writing to you because we'd like very much to solicit the work of your MFA students, and I wonder if you would be willing to pass this call for submissions along to them.

Our homepage is here:

http://crr.trevecca.edu.

And our submissions page is here:

http://crr.trevecca.edu/submissions.

We're so looking forward to reading your students' submissions!

Best,

Graham Hillard
Assistant Professor of English
Editor, The Cumberland River Review