[CW-Grad] FW: Berkeley Fiction Review is looking for submissions.

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Wed Feb 22 09:19:31 PST 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Berkeley Fiction Review is looking for submissions.
From: Berkeley Fiction Review <bfrcommunity at yahoo.com>
To: Andrew Winer <andrew.winer at ucr.edu>,Juan F Herrera <juan.herrera at ucr.edu>,Robin Russin <robin.russin at ucr.edu>
CC:

To the Creative
Writing Department of the University of California Riverside,

We at the Berkeley Fiction Review are hoping you can spread the word to students-both undergraduate and graduate-and faculty in your department asking for short fiction submissions. Berkeley Fiction Review is an undergraduate, student-run publication currently looking for innovative fiction that plays with form and content as well as traditionally constructed stories with fresh voices and original ideas.

The criteria for short story submissions are:

-  8,000 words or less (nothing over 25 pages)
-  Typed, 12 point font, double-spaced and single-sided
-  Cover letter should include address, phone, email, and title of story
-  Must note if story is simultaneously submitted
-  Must submit electronically to bfictionreview at yahoo.com

Further questions or concerns may be answered at our website: http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bfr or our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/berkeleyfictionreview.

Thank
you very much, and we look forward to hearing from members of your school!

Michael
Hicks
Associate
Editor of Community Outreach