[CW-Grad] Dreamscape on March 16th at UC Riverside

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 6 16:04:37 PST 2012

Begin forwarded message:

From: <dreamscape at bpcmediaworks.com>
Date: February 6, 2012 3:56:03 PM PST
To: <dreamscape at bpcmediaworks.com>
Subject: Dreamscape on March 16th at UC Riverside

Greetings!

We have scheduled an encore performace of Dreamscape for those who missed
our Saturday showing. Our next performance will be Friday, March 16th at
UC Riverside's University Theater. Tickets are $10. Payment options are
outlined below:

1. Online payment

2. Payment by phone

3. Payment by mail

4. Payment in person (visit our office)

If you're interested in reserving space, please reply back and I'll send
you more information. See the attached flyer.

Ashley

Name: dreamscape_flyer.pdf
Type: application/pdf

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto