[CW-Grad] FW: Call for Submissions - Sundog Lit

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Wed Aug 15 09:51:06 PDT 2012

From: Sundog Lit [mailto:sundoglit at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 9:12 AM
To: Bryan G Bradford
Subject: Call for Submissions - Sundog Lit

Dear Bryan Bradford,
Sundog Lit is a new literary magazine seeking submission for our first issue. Would you please distribute this call to faculty and graduate writing students? Thank you so much! I have attached a call for submission flyer as well for display in your department if possible.

Sundog Lit is an independent, online literary magazine and is seeking submissions for our first issue. Sundog Lit is committed to publishing dynamic, vibrant, earth-scorching literature by emerging and established writers. We publish flash fiction, short stories, creative nonfiction (personal, lyric, segmented, and hybrid essays), and poetry. Head on over to SundogLit.com to check out our site and to read our submissions guidelines. Stay tuned for periodic prompts, weekly content, and new features.

Best,

Justin Lawrence Daugherty
Managing Editor - Sundog Lit