[CW-Grad] Fwd: Evite Invitation: Robin's Double-Nickel Birthday

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Wed Aug 1 09:26:25 PDT 2012

Hey guys--

If any of you are in LA that day, drop on by!! Love to see you.

Robin

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sarah and Robin Russin <info at mailva.evite.com>
Date: July 29, 2012 3:48:42 PM PDT
To: <robin.russin at ucr.edu>
Subject: Evite Invitation: Robin's Double-Nickel Birthday

Sarah and Robin Russin invited you to
Robin's Double-Nickel Birthday

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 6:30 PM

WHERE:
Our House
4538 Melbourne Avenue
Los Angeles CA 90027

WILL YOU ATTEND?

VIEW THIS INVITATION

Is this email going to your junk/bulk folder? Add info at mailva.evite.com to your address book to ensure that you receive all future Evite invitations in your inbox.

Don't want to receive any Evite emails from this person? Block this host.

If you no longer wish to receive notifications from Evite for this event only, update your notification settings.

Note: Replies to this email will go directly to the person who sent this message, not to Evite.

Robin Russin

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto