[CW-Grad] 2nd Year Reading: Call for Readers

Sara Borjas saraborjas2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 15:34:08 PDT 2012

Hey folks,

We are in the midst of organizing the 2nd year reading for our graduating
writers! This is your opportunity to share your thesis work with everyone.
If you would like to read during this event, which will be held sometime in
June, please let me know by Thursday, April 19th. I hope to hear from all
of you.

Also, if any of you other 1st-years would like to help organize this end of
the year reading, please let me know. Thanks!

Best,

Sara Borjas
saraborjas2 at gmail.com
559-313-9746