[CW-Grad] FW: 2012 (Dis)junctions Conference, April 13-14

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 11 16:29:02 PDT 2012

From: Jared Smith [mailto:jaresmith at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 8:19 AM
To: Bryan G Bradford
Subject: 2012 (Dis)junctions Conference, April 13-14

Dear Mr. Bradford,

I am writing to remind your department about the upcoming (Dis)junctions Conference this Friday and Saturday. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward the following information and attached schedule to the graduate students in your department:

UCR (Dis)junctions 2012: Narratives Mediated
Friday, April 13th, 2012 in the HUB
Saturday, April 14th, 2012 in the Humanities Building
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Leo Braudy, University of Southern California

Thank you in advance for forwarding this message!

Sincerely,

Jared Smith
Public Relations Committee - (Dis)junctions 2012
English Department