[CW-Grad] Fwd: Fox Foundation: Miss Saigon at the Fox

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 6 10:20:54 PDT 2012

Check it out!

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rickerby M Hinds <rickerby.hinds at ucr.edu>

Please pass this on to students. Especially grad students. I guess it'll be a first come first serve.
This is a great opportunity to begin to establish a relationship with the Fox theater.

Kerb

Rickerby Hinds
Associate Professor, Playwriting
University of California, Riverside
951-827-2871

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Acosta, Anne Marie" <AAcosta at riversidefoxfoundation.org>
> Date: April 6, 2012 10:05:45 AM PDT
> To: Rickerby M Hinds <rickerby.hinds at ucr.edu>
> Subject: RE: Fox Foundation: Miss Saigon at the Fox
>
> Mr. Hinds,
>
> I appreciate you getting back to me. We are excited to be able to share this opportunity with you and your students. I will order the 20 tickets. As mentioned before, if the 20 tickets do not accommodate your whole group, let me know so I can make minor adjustments. Thank you again and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
>
> Best,
>

> Anne Marie Acosta
> Fox Riverside Theater Foundation
> M-W, 9AM-5PM
> F, 9AM-3PM
> www.riversidefoxfoundation.org
> 951-826-5769
> See the Fox Lineup here: www.foxriversidelive.com

Robin Russin

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto