[CW-Grad] Kudos to Allen Ivers: Top Ten Finalist in the Final Draft Big Break screenplay competition!

Robin Russin Robin.russin at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 21 12:08:46 PDT 2011

This is one of the most competitive contests out there -- well done, Allen!

http://www.finaldraft.com/products/big-break/winners-finalists-2011.php
Robin Russin

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto