[CW-Grad] Call for updates from MFA students, alums, and faculty

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 15 13:19:03 PDT 2011

Dear MFA Students, Alumni, and Faculty,

It's time for another blog post! Please send me an update on your professional activities over the summer (or since the last time you sent me an update). Publications, productions, jobs landed, Ph.D programs attended . . . whatever you've got.

We are particularly keen to hear from those of you who have never sent us any updates.  Please let us know what you've been up to. We'd love to share your successes on our blog and website, and the information is important for program assessment purposes as well. Thanks!

Best,

Bryan Bradford
MFA Coordinator for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
Administrative Coordinator for Theatre
University of California, Riverside
ARTS 124
900 University Ave