[CW-Grad] FW: Call for Submissions - MOJO literary journal

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 14 09:03:00 PDT 2011

MOJO, the online literary journal of the Wichita State University MFA program, is currently accepting submissions for its debut issue to be published this Fall. MOJO is looking to publish exceptional poetry, fiction, and nonfiction. It will also feature author interviews and videos. Visit our ever-expanding website for fullsubmission guidelines<http://mikrokosmosjournal.com/>.

This is your chance to help shape a literary journal. Though our sister publication, Mikrokosmos Literary Journal, has been publishing local creative work for decades, MOJO is brand new, and our aesthetic is still hovering in the TBD realm of the literary landscape. The current staff is open to a diverse array of styles. MOJO editors are looking for the traditional and the experimental, the well-published and the emerging voice.

Though we hold a rolling deadline, we encourage writers who hope to appear in our debut issue to submit as soon as possible.

Thanks for your interest. We look forward to reading your work.

--
Matthew Grolemund
Editor