[CW-Grad] Come see MFA student Kris Ide in UCR's: DETAINED IN THE DESERT, a play by Josefina Lopez (Nov 10-19)

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 26 12:37:23 PDT 2011

Not to give Kris any more stage fright than he already has...!

Come to the first play of our season. Advance purchase of tickets at the Theatre Fine Arts Ticket Office are 2 bucks off full price for students for the Thursdays and second Saturday matinee performances.

UC RIVERSIDE DEPARTMENT OF THEATRE

DETAINED IN THE DESERT
a play by Josefina Lopez
This satirical drama explores the anti-immigrant atmosphere in Arizona, the rise in violence against Latinos fueled by extremist media, and the plight of undocumented immigrants.
Learn more

November 10, Thursday, 8:00 pm
November 11, Friday, 8:00 pm
November 12, Saturday, 8:00 pm
November 17, Thursday, 8:00 pm
November 18, Friday, 8:00 pm
November 19, Saturday, 2:30 pm Matinee
November 19, Saturday, 8:00 pm

ARTS Building - Studio Theatre, ARTS 113
Directions to campus
Search: Arts 113 – Studio Theatre on the campus map

$14 General, $12 Students, Seniors & Children
Show your UCR Alumni card to receive the student price.

BUY TICKETS NOW! (951) 827-4331
Advance Tickets: available at the University Theatre Fine Arts Ticket Office, Monday - Friday, 10am - 3pm
Walk-Up Tickets: available at the ARTS Building Ticket Office one hour before each performance
Ticketmaster: (213) 480-3232, (714) 740-2000, www.ticketmaster.com

Parking: $5 in Lot 1 (No fee with UC permit)
Information: (951) 827-3245    performingarts at ucr.edu    www.performingarts.ucr.edu