[CW-Grad] First Colloquium of 2010-2011 - November 2nd, 2011 @ 6pm

Angel Garcia angel.n.garcia at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 15:55:34 PDT 2011

Hello Folks,

We have scheduled our first colloquium of the year!  The first reading is
scheduled for November 2nd, 2011 at 6pm in the INTS Building in Room 1111.
We are looking for readers from all genres to participate and attend.  We
understand this is a very quick turnaround, however we know several of you
might be interested in sharing your work and obtaining feedback from your
fellow peers and esteemed faculty.  If you are interested in reading please
email me directly at angel.n.garcia at gmail.com.  Please spread the word as
well and we look forward to you all attending.

Best

--
Angel N. Garcia