[CW-Grad] FW: Doodle for LGBT Grad Student Hours

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 20 15:55:16 PDT 2011

From: Toi Thibodeaux [toi.thibodeaux at ucr.edu]
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 9:48 AM
To: Toi Thibodeaux
Subject: Doodle for LGBT Grad Student Hours

Hello Grad Students,

It's that time again.  I would like to take this opportunity to get the LGBT Grad Student Breakfast/Lunches scheduled if possible at LGBT Resource Center. Since folks have had to change their schedules we would like to change the meeting times.  I have created a Doodle http://doodle.com/83bxqyg8swg6nr8i.  Please disregard the dates I am trying to find a day of the week that works for everyone.  Please fill out the Doodle ASAP.  Forward it to your friends and let them know about it too.  I will give folks until Wednesday, Oct 26, 2011 and then send out a date and time that works the best.

Just remember this time can be used as a safe space for discussion or as a time to just relax with other LGBT grad students.  Also, feel free to invite other LGBT Grads I have a very small list of folks.
Thank you,
- Toi

Toi Thibodeaux
Program Coordinator, LGBT Resource Center University of California, Riverside Riverside, CA  92521
951.827.2267
toi.thibodeaux at ucr.edu
www.out.ucr.edu

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi