[CW-Grad] Open Call for Submissions: CRATE, UCR's Graduate Literary Magazine

Rachelle Cruz rachelle.a.cruz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 21:30:43 PDT 2011

Dear faculty, staff, students and alumni,

I'm writing to inform you that the call for submissions for CRATE Literary
Magazine is open.  We hope you that you'll submit and/or forward this
information!

*We're looking for fiction, non-fiction, poetry and short dramatic works.
Our submission deadline is January 1, 2012. * Please read below for more
submission guidelines.

You can submit here: http://crateliterarymagazine.submishmash.com/submit

And do check out our website and blog for more information:

www.crate.ucr.edu

cratelit.wordpress.com

We're looking forward to reading your work!

Thank you,

Rachelle Cruz and Kamala Puligandla
Editors-in-Chief