[CW-Grad] FW: MFA Students in Connotation Press

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 13 11:17:32 PDT 2011

Marcus Renner passes along this excellent news about the series of "essays on art" that he and other current students published in Connotation Press. The link to the essays is in Marcus's email below. Congrats to all on the great work!

Hi Bryan,

A handful of second years and I worked together to get this piece<http://connotationpress.com/essays-on-art/1065-marcus-renner-essays-on-art-introduction-a-drama> together for Connotation Press. Thanks to Rachelle, Kamala, Jason, Clara, and Tanya for helping me pull this all together and to Susan Straight and Chuck Evered for bringing Ken Robidoux to campus.

Thanks,

Marcus