[CW-Grad] Very Special Inlandia Literary Event - Dec 3

susan straight gailarose at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 19:54:36 PST 2011

Hey all,
This looks great, and I wanted to share the KCET piece I did about Katherine Siva Saubel, who's featured in Inlandia, and who just passed away.  Her spirit definitely influenced a lot of what Malcolm and Heyday were doing...trying to give a picture of this particular place.
So proud of all our former students who'll be there!
Susan

http://www.kcet.org/updaily/socal_focus/commentary/notes-of-a-native-daughter/katherine-siva-saubel.html