[CW-Grad] Faculty positions in Film and Media at Arizona State University

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 16 12:16:48 PST 2011

Forwarding:
The School of Theatre and Film in the Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts at Arizona State University seeks an Assistant Professor in Motion Graphics and Animation for a tenure track position. More information
The School of Theatre and Film in the Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts at Arizona State University seeks an Professor of Practice in Film and Television Directing. This is an academic year, multi-year, non-tenure-track faculty position.
More information
The School of Theatre and Film in the Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts at Arizona State University seeks an Professor of Practice in Filmmaking Practices.
This is an academic year, non-tenure-track faculty position.
More information
The School of Theatre and Film in the Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts at Arizona State University seeks an Assistant Professor in Theatre and Film History
for a tenure track position. More information

For the complete listing online, please forward this link: http://theatrefilm.asu.edu/jobs
Thank you,
Jake Pinholster

--
Jake Pinholster
Director, School of Theatre & Film

____

Robin Russin

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto