[CW-Grad] Invitation to publish in the "Occupy Poetry" poetry project

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 15 09:36:27 PST 2011

FYI

Hello,
The 'Occupy Poetry' page and site on Facebbok is actually the poets front taking action for change and poetry readers and fans of all kinds who support this quiet revolution. Please publish your poems and like it https://www.facebook.com/Poets.poems .
Your support can change Something to the poetry publishing life.
Your poems and comments are welcome
Best Regards

Margie Bensson

https://www.facebook.com/Poets.poems

Robin Russin

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto