[CW-Grad] Attention True Blood fans

Tod Goldberg tod.goldberg at ucr.edu
Thu Nov 10 02:18:47 PST 2011

Hi all,

The Low Residency program is welcoming True Blood author Charlaine Harris to the campus in Palm Desert next Thursday for a discussion and interview, followed by a book signing. If you're interested in attending, we're offering reduced student ticket prices for $10. Email me to reserve a spot.

Here's the details:

When: Thursday, Nov. 17th, 6:30pm
Where: Palm Desert Center
Why: Seemed like a good idea. She seems nice. Who doesn't like True Blood?

Books will be sold at this event.

If you're interested in attending, please let me know and we'll reserve a ticket for you at the door.

Thanks,

Tod

Tod Goldberg
Administrative Director
Low Residency MFA in Creative Writing & Writing for the Performing Arts
University of California, Riverside
75080 Frank Sinatra Drive
Palm Desert, CA 92211
760.834.0928