[CW-Grad] MFA Field Trip: Pasadena Art Day, 11/13

Brett Boham brettjboham at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 22:18:37 PDT 2011

Hello All,

If you're feeling a little uninspired these days, or just want to bask in
the glory of the Old Masters (and New Masters) with a few of your nearest
and dearest writerly folk, please join us in Pasadena on Sunday, November
13th for a day of art appreciation and conversation.

We'll be visiting the Huntington Collection (and Botanical Gardens) and the
Norton Simon Museum. Join us for one! Join us for both!

Here's the schedule:
12:30 PM: Huntington Collection (http://huntington.org/)
4:00: Norton Simon Museum (http://www.nortonsimon.org/)

Admission to the Huntington is $10 w/ Student ID, $20 for Adults.
Admission to the Norton Simon is FREE w/ Student ID, $10 for Adults.

We'll meet at the front entrance of the museums at the designated times.
But if you show up late, don't fret! Just wander around inside for a while
and I'm sure you'll run into someone who looks familiar. And afterward,
there will probably be a coffee, drinks, food excursion for anyone who's
interested.

Also, check out the Facebook invite:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=135250399913133

Feel free to invite your friends, family, colleagues, unrequited loves,
arch nemeses, and/or therapists.

Please respond with any questions/comments.

Hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
Brett Boham and Paolo de la Fuente