[CW-Grad] Fwd: Free screenplay reading of STEM on May 18 in L.A.

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Sat May 7 12:22:15 PDT 2011

FYI

Begin forwarded message:

From: Tiffany Lopez <Tiffany.Lopez at ucr.edu>
Date: May 7, 2011 12:20:28 PM PDT
To: Robin Russin <robin.russin at ucr.edu>, Stu <stuart.krieger at ucr.edu>
Subject: Fwd: Free screenplay reading of STEM on May 18 in L.A.

Dear Robin and Stu,
I thought you both might be interested in passing on this information to our screenwriting students.
Saludos,
Tiffany

Robin Russin

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto