[CW-Grad] Reminder - updates for blog

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Thu Mar 31 16:15:32 PDT 2011

Dear MFA Faculty, Alumni, and Students,

Just a reminder to send me your updates regarding publications, productions,
conferences, employment, etc. to post to the soon-to-be-launched MFA blog.
We'd like anything dating from June 2010, when the program's last newsletter
appeared.

In particular, we would like those of you who have had publications or
productions to please send us an image of your book jacket, journal cover,
or promotional poster if you have one, along with a photo of yourself.
Thanks!

Best,

Bryan Bradford

MFA Coordinator

Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts

University of California, Riverside

900 University Ave

3014 INTN Building

Riverside, CA 92521