[CW-Grad] Student Reading at Back to the Grind -- next Thurs., 3/31 @ 7:30 pm

Rachelle Cruz rachelle.a.cruz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 13:05:44 PDT 2011

Dear all,

Angel Garcia, Kamala Puligandla and I have been teaching an after-school
creative writing class at North High School (near UCR) for the past six
weeks.

We're inviting you to our students' final reading at Back to the Grind in
downtown Riverside.  Please support talented young people from Riverside by
attending!

Please read below or see attached flyer for more information on the reading:
*
Story Builders Brigade presents:*
Exquisite Corpse:  A Reading by North High School Students
* Back to the Grind - 3575 University Ave** (downtown Riverside)
Next Thursday, March 31st at 7:30 pm*

Thanks, and we hope to see you there!

Best,
Rachelle

*****
Rachelle Cruz,
Host of "The Blood-Jet Writing Hour" Radio Show
www.thebloodjet.wordpress.com