[CW-Grad] Congrats to IsabellA Hecht!

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 18 09:32:29 PDT 2011

Um, that would be...Isabella.

Robin Russin

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu
http://robinrussin.com

"I try all things; I achieve what I can." - Ishmael in "Moby Dick," written by
Herman Melville

"Deserve's got nothin' to do with it." - William Munny in "Unforgiven," written by
David Webb Peoples

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko
Nobumoto