[CW-Grad] Fwd: Women in Leadership Series

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Mar 15 12:26:27 PDT 2011

Perhaps of interest:

Begin forwarded message:

From: Adrienne Sims <Adrienne.Sims at ucr.edu>
Date: March 15, 2011 9:21:55 AM PDT
To: UCR Faculty <adrienne.sims at ucr.edu>
Subject: Women in Leadership Series

Dear Colleague:

The Women's Resource Center invites students, faculty, and staff to participate in the Women in Leadership Series.  For more, please visit http://events.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/display.cgi?comp_id=34773:20110329180000.  If you have any questions or need additional information, just contact the center.

Thanks and soon!

Dr. Adrienne Sims
951-827-3337 (x23337)
Dr. Adrienne Sims

DIRECTOR
Women's Resource Center
wrc.ucr.edu

WESTERN REGION COORDINATOR
California Women's Agenda
win-cawa.org/cawa/

(951) 827-3466  Tel
(951) 827-5199 Fax

...from picking cotton in the sun to riding in Air Force One.

David Alan Grier

IMPORTANT: This electronic message is for exclusive use by the person(s) to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not an intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, or the use of its contents, is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify me of your inadvertent receipt and delete this message from all data storage systems.  Thank you.

Robin Russin

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto