[CW-Grad] FW: 5K walk/jog/run to support foster youth and youth agencies!!!

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 4 07:54:59 PST 2011

Fellow Faculty and Grad Students:
I don't usually forward fundraisers, but this is put on for our own Guardian
Scholars, who are ten former foster kids who aged out of the foster care
system and are UCR students now, living in the dorms, and with a lot of
needs.  (I sponsor them for grocery store gift cards when the cafeteria is
closed during holidays.) Tuppett is in Psychology, and the leader of this
group - she's their heroine, and if you can, please get in touch with her to
sponsor this.  They always need to raise funds for these students, and we'd
like to add more foster kids to UCR's campus.
Thanks,
Susan Straight