[CW-Grad] Vote - MFA blog name

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 2 09:14:14 PST 2011

Add two more for consideration:

The Riversider
The Bartleblog

On Mar 2, 2011, at 8:55 AM, Bryan G Bradford wrote:

Hello all,

We’re opening the voting on the name of the new MFA program blog.   The nominations are below.  Please reply to me with your favorite by tomorrow night, and I’ll tally the votes Friday morning.

The Grove
The Rucksack
Springbox
Two Roads
The Path
Cottonmouth
River Landing
The Bellows
Bartleby, the UC Riverside Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts Blogger
The Bagpipe
Touchstone
The Pofinondra Scroll     (POetry, FIction, NONfiction, DRAma)
The Aside
The CWOG
Legato Docket
The CWPA
Creative Writing & Writing for the Performing Arts Blog

Best,

Bryan Bradford
MFA Coordinator
Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave
3014 INTN Building
Riverside, CA 92521