[CW-Grad] New MFA Graduate Representative

Andrea Gutierrez astridrea at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 16:18:33 PDT 2011

Thanks for the honor, folks. Considering the incredible list of folks on the "ballot" (seriously, y'all are awesome), I am humbled. I look forward to a year as your rep and encourage students to contact me with questions and concerns.

Happy summer!

Andrea

--
"There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."
- Anaïs Nin