[CW-Grad] FW: Job opportunity: 2 new full-time positions

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Tue Jun 21 07:26:53 PDT 2011

From: Elijah Mendoza <mendoza.elijah at gmail.com>
Date: June 20, 2011 5:29:10 PM PDT
To: Robin Russin <robin.russin at ucr.edu>
Subject: Fwd: 2 new full-time positions

Hi Robin,

This may be of interest to some recent grads. If anyone wants to apply, they should do so before July 4th. I would also be able to put in a good word if they were to contact me.

-Elijah

Hello, everyone,

Good news! The NW English department has been approved to hire 2 new full-time regular English instructors, to begin this fall semester.

You’ll need to apply through the new People Admin system—it’s new since the last time you applied for a full- or part-time position, so you’ll have to complete another application. You can still access your old one and even attach it to the new system, but you’ll need to use the new system.

Be sure to get your application in soon, as we will begin interviewing before the position closes. I suggest that you have your application and packet completed by the July 4 holiday. We may begin screening July 5 and may hire before the job officially closes.

Instructions for applying are below. Let me know if any questions come up along the way.

Angela

Instructions for applying:

1.     Go to the https://jobs.tccd.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/Welcome_css.jsp website.

2.     Select “Search Postings.”

3.     Enter position numbers 100581 or 100579.

4.     Note: Apply for BOTH positions.

5.     Note: Read through the “Minimum Requirements,” “Preferred Qualifications,” and “Special Instructions to Applicants.”

Ms. Angela Chilton

Assistant Professor of English

English Dept. Chair

TCC Northwest