[CW-Grad] ATTENTION: MY LAST POST OF THE TERM!! (possibly)

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Jun 7 19:01:39 PDT 2011

Hey all--

Just a final note to tell you what a blast it's been having you in our program this year. Some of you, of course, will be back, but to those who are wrapping it up:

STAY IN TOUCH!  Let us know where you're going and what you're doing. Make sure you're on our facebook and our alumni listserv, and check in on the blog. You're always going to be part of this MFA family. Which means you're stuck with a bear in a kilt as your lifelong mascot, but still.

As a great way to end this (possibly, in your dreams) final note of the year, congrats to Kristen Brownell, who has learned that she's been awarded a scholarship to attend the Squaw Valley Writer's Workshops this August!

See you graduates at commencement -- and to everyone, have a great summer.

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto