[CW-Grad] Get involved with CRATE Literary Magazine next year!

Rachelle Cruz rachelle.a.cruz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 12:35:55 PDT 2011

Hi all,

We're looking for editors (in fiction, non-fiction, poetry), bloggers, event
planners, design experts, cover artists, insert-your-job-title-here for the
2011-2012 CRATE Literary Magazine staff.  Incoming first years, this is a
great, first step to get involved with CWPA!

This year, the CRATE staff started a new blog, read at Skylight Books, and
put out the beautiful 7th volume.  Next year, we're looking to expand our
online presence via the blog and other social media, collaborate with Mosaic
(the undergraduate literary magazine) and organize more readings and events.

Please email me if you're interested and we'll inform you of our first
meeting in the fall.

Thank you!

Best,

Rachelle Cruz and Kamala Puligandla