[CW-Grad] Seeking writer submissions for The Players Theatre Short Play Festival

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Mon Jul 25 10:33:29 PDT 2011

FYI

Subject: Seeking writer submissions for The Players Theatre Short Play Festival

It's time again for the Players Theatre Short Play Festival, and we are seeking submissions from student writers for our October production.  The theme this time around is horror, and we'd love to hear from those in your program who may be interested.

I have attached a flyer with all the basic information.  Just let us know if you need more; we look forward to reading your students' submissions!

Best,
Angie Atkinson

The Players Theatre
115 Macdougal St.
New York, NY 10012
--212-475-1449--

Robin Russin

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto