[CW-Grad] New spring seminar offering: CWPA 252I: Theory and Craft -Playwriting

Bryan Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Fri Jan 28 13:18:22 PST 2011

Professor Tiffany Lopez is offering the seminar CWPA 252I: Theory and Craft
- Playwriting in 11S. This course replaces the now defunct English 289 class
that Robin announced yesterday.  Please find a course description and
reading list attached.

This course can count for the in-department seminar OR Literature in
Translation requirements toward the MFA, but it no longer fulfills the
non-departmental requirement due to the change in department offering it.

Best,

Bryan Bradford

MFA Coordinator

Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts

University of California, Riverside

900 University Ave

3014 INTN Building

Riverside, CA 92521